What Comes Around
- Gene Harris and The Three Sounds, "Put On Train," on their self-titled album.
- Guitar is from Alice Cooper's "It's Hot Tonight" on the LP "Lace and Whiskey"
- Opening drum beat from Led Zeppelin's "Moby Dick"
- "Insecure born in the junkyard with the junk" refers to the line "you insecure born junkyard motherfucker" in the movie Dolemite.
- "One Man's Ceiling is Another Man's Floor" is the title of a Paul Simon song from the album "There Goes Rhymin' Simon"
- "Why you wanna beat that brat with a bat" - from the song "Beat on the Brat" by the Ramones. (exact lyric is "beat on the brat with a baseball bat")
- Dolomite -70's Blaxploitatoin movie
- Doris the Finkasaurus - Character on the Flinstones cartoon, by Hanna-Barbera
- Phillip Rizzuto - former shortstop and current announcer for NY Yankees, also did commercials on TV for "The Money Store"
- Press-On Lee Nails - stick-on nail extensions made by Lee
- Rapunzel - german fairytale
- Why'd ya throw that chair at Geraldo Rivera, man? - Geraldo was hit in nose by chair during brawl w/skinheads on his show